Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Life Lately

I'm really hoping this blog doesn't turn into my journal, where I only write in it once a year...I'll get better at this, I promise! Here's a little glimpse of what I've been up to lately. 


Music:
Of Monsters and Men: My Head is an Animal
Just do yourself a favor and buy this album right now.

Drake: Take Care
Yes, I realize that I'm way behind on getting this, but I have it now, so that's all that matters right? 

Ed Sheeran: +
Attention all hipsters, go ahead and start listening to him now, cause pretty soon he'll be mainstream, he's just too good to remain unknown. I mean he's British AND a ginger?! Yep, he's great in my book. 


Movies:
Bernie
The night I saw this movie, I was actually planning on seeing something else, but I'm so glad I changed my mind and saw this instead. As one of my friends said, it's Texas in a nutshell. If you're a Texan, you will find this hilariously accurate. 

The Amazing Spider-Man
I went to the midnight premiere of Spider-Man and it was one of the greatest decisions I've ever made. Not only did I see an awesome movie, that in my opinion is 200 times better than the original, but I also got a free shirt that I've been sleeping in every night ever since. I like free stuff.

Batman Crew

The Dark Knight Rises
Ya'll Batman is my favorite superhero, and this movie didn't disappoint me at all. The last 5 or 10 minutes just blew my mind. I applaud you Christopher Nolan. I also went to the midnight premiere of this movie, and would like to share my condolences for those in Colorado who lost their lives that night. My prayers go out to you and your families. I know that through Christ, you can find peace and healing.

Life:
My best friend just turned 18! We partied for days. It was a blast, I know you're all jealous of our spontaneous trip to Main Event where we played lazer tag, bowled, and did a ropes course. What every new 18 year old dreams of doing. The remainder of the week consisted of paddle boarding, kayaking, sailing, tubing, and jet-skiing. I hope I'm still as outdoorsy once MC and I part ways.
The bestfriend: MC Hammer!










Sorry for the Instagram dump. One day I won't be lazy, and use my actual camera to take pictures with. No promises though.

No comments:

Post a Comment