Saturday, June 16, 2012

Things I Learned in Mexico









My hair does not like humidity ya'll... like AT ALL

I can get tan literally within two seconds of being outside (mixed girl FTW)

Street vendors will say anything for you to buy their crap. Sorry, but you hitting on me does not make me want to come back into your creepily dark store. Get real people.

I could live off of steak, and be perfectly happy.

When I ask for Coke, and you wonder if Pepsi will be ok, it's not. Pepsi is never ok. (Also, this made me realize that I am addicted to Dr.Pepper)

Dolphins are adorable and playful creatures, but when your treading water in the middle of a pool waiting for a gray shadow to swoop out of no where and push you through the water, dolphins are the most terrifying animal you could possibly imagine.

Also, I am now a dolphin expert, thank you Dolphinaris

Getting pushed off a zipline is like staring death in the face...in a fun way

15 meters is the same as 40ish feet. This is how big Whale Sharks are. I swam with these bad boys. Awesome.

Did you know that smelling limes can help sea sickness? Just kidding it doesn't, I learned this the hard way.

Underground caves are pretty magical, but also freezing

All-inclusive vacations are thebomb.com. Why yes, I will be having a four course meal each night, problem?

Watching drunk people is quite hilarious, and also reaffirmed the fact that I never want to drink/get drunk in my life.


This was the best senior trip I could have ever asked for. I'm so thankful to have such amazing friends, and we're blessed with loving moms who put up with us for a week. This was a stone cold pack of weirdos, and I'm so proud :) (name that movie quote!)

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a blast!

    to answer your question, i use a canon rebel t2i and mostly my 50mm f/1.4 lens

    ReplyDelete